Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How many cats does it take to destroy a Christmas tree?

Just one if it's a frisky little kitten named Snickers... need I say more?

I never thought I would own a cat let alone really love this little thing... but she has definitely stole my heart. In fact, this entire family of dog lovers has fallen in love with her. (Shhh... don't tell anyone, but even my husband, who is a staunch dog lover, can be found watching his football games with Snickers in his lap.) We all agree that, although he won't admit it, he loves Snickers.
The only problem right now is that her favorite plaything is our Christmas tree. I put the ornaments on the top half of the tree (thinking she will never get them), but she can EASILY maneuver her way to the top. Despite my frustration, at times, of her playing in the tree... she brings lots of joy to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment