Saturday, February 25, 2012

Time passes WAY TOO quickly.

During the big January snow storm 2012, we were on our second day without power and trying to find any and all clothes/blankets to keep us warm. Sam found my husband's Russian-looking winter hat. As soon as he put it on, I was immediately taken back to a cold winter day, in a gondola in Venice. Sam was only about two years old at that point and was wearing a similar hat.  In fact, the picture of him wearing this hat has always been one of my favorite pictures of him.
I loved the color combination I was able to put together and loved being able to use some of my favorite Graphic 45 paper. I thought the vintage look went so well with the subject matter of the layout.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have both photos, great memory you have. Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout and love the flags. Thanks for joining us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete