Monday, March 5, 2012

Made Especially for You challenge this week

Oh that WONDERFUL bakers twine! It really has become one of my favorite embellishments for all my papercrafting. It is just so incredibly versatile! If you want to look at the rainbow of colors available... check out The Twinery (www.thetwinery.com).
This week is one of my favorite challenges yet... using bakers twine in the design of a card. I played around with different ideas for incorporating the twine and finally settled on the project pictured here. The shamrock looks more complicated than it really is.... it just takes a little time to get the twine adhered to the desired shape.
Stop my the Made Especially for You blog (especiallymade.blogspot.com) to enter your project.

1 comment:

  1. I have a little something for you on my blog, PLEASE check it out! Thanks!
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete