Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Call for Designers

I was VERY excited when I was looking at the Echo Park website and saw their "fresh faces" campaign. What fun! I headed out to my local scrapbook shop and purchased some cute Echo Park paper. What to make?? Once my creative juices started flowing, I came up with three different projects:
This first project is a greeting card. My original thought was to make it a birthday card. However, once I made the envelope... the idea of the hearts and the 'love' stamps just seemed to flow.
This project used the Happy Days paper. This project used a file folder to make a small scrapbook album. I tried to keep with the theme of the bright colors and the retro look by using the Tim Holz distressing ink.
The final project is a paper bag scrapbook. I used the "For the Record" Echo Park paper... I tried to stay with the retro/nostalgia look; again using the Tim Holz distressing ink.
For all my projects, I used my Cricut to cut the envelopes and tags. I also used the cricut for the "happy days" lettering and the birds in the nest on the front of the paper bag scrapbook.

1 comment: