Monday, September 12, 2011

Recovering from a BUSY weekend!

2 games, the freshman kidnap, migraine recovery, church, Sunday school... It was definitely a busy weekend which was underscored by a migraine for most of it. I really enjoy watching Sam play football. He hasn't played in about four years so it's been fun seeing how his skills have matured since then. I must admit that the mommy in me does cringe when I see him take some of the hits he takes.

My newest scrapbook adventure is the exploding box. I've seen these on other websites and they look like lots of fun to make; something very different than the standard mini-scrapbook album. Despite the fun I had in carefully designing and constructing each one... they do take considerable time to make. One of the fun things about designing them is finding something special for the center of the box

No comments:

Post a Comment