Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Coffee Day


Wedding card for a nieces wedding
I just discovered that today is National Coffee Day; a day where we get to celebrate all that we love about it... the smell of fresh ground beans, the sound of my espresso machine hard at work, the taste of a truly good cup of coffee. My day really hasn't started until I've had that first cup of french-pressed coffeee. And with the anticipation of the grayer, colder days ahead as we move from autumn to winter; that sometimes dreary Washington winter weather... coffee can be one of my best friends. But, despite the gray winter sky we see so much of here, the sight of those beautiful, majestic mountains covered in snow is truly a sight to behold.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, National Coffee Day, now that is a holiday I can get behind :)

    ReplyDelete